an online Retreat with Sugarplum Sangha
May 22 – 25
online and at home
suggested donation: $25 -$100
Co-creating a retreat at home over Memorial Weekend and connecting with friends on the path in new and creative ways. In this online retreat, we’ll enjoy:
- Core Plum Village practices including: sitting, walking, working and eating meditation.
- Live dharma talks on bringing meditation to life at home and cultivating resilience to adversity
- Dharma Sharing to learn from and support each other
- Chanting and songs to enjoy voices in unison and touch deep aspiration
- Interplay and art to share our insight creatively and spontaneously
- Beginning Anew Bingo – a fun game to nourish relationships
- Five Mindfulness Trainings Adventure to explore and embody the Bodhisattva path
The retreat will be a combination of practicing together online and going forth right away into our homes to apply what we learn to living with kindness and freedom during this time of social distancing. The practices are facilitated by Plum Village Dharma Teachers, Order of Interbeing members, and experienced Sugarplum Sangha practitioners.
For more information, see https://www.sugarplumsangha.org/homeward-info